Honey Spice Kitchen
The Honey Spice kitchen shaker style cabinets has a very attractive honey pale color that people absolutely love. The reason customers love this style so much is because of the combination of both durability and beauty. This line is constructed from some of the finest wood. This versatile honey color can be paired with either light or dark granite counter-tops. A powerful look and natural feel that both dominates and reassures.
- Full Overlay Door Style - 3/4" Solid Birch Face-Frameless
- Recessed Square Birch Door and Drawer Front
- 3/4" Grade-A Plywood Boxes - 3/4" Grade-A Plywood Shelves
- Finished Door Matching Cabinet Interior
- Finished Door Matching Cabinet Sides
- Solid Birch Dove Tail Construction Drawers
- Undermount, Full Extension Drawer Glides with Soft Closing Feature
- Fully Concealed 6 Way Adjustable Door Hinges with Soft Close
- Wood Corner Brackets, with Wood I-Beam Construction
- Material Solid Birch
- Style Full overlay, Butt door
- Wall & Base Recessed Square
- Front Frame 3/4" Solid Birch
- Door Frame 3/4" Solid Birch
- Door Center Solid Birch
- Sides (wall & base) 3/4 " A-Grade plywood with wood veener
- Top & Bottom (wall) 3/4 " A-Grade plywood with wood veener
- Bottom (base) 3/8" A-Grade plywood with wood veener
- Cabinet Interior Matches door color
- Back Panel 3/4 " Picture frame recess style
- Hinges Concealed 6-way adjustable hinges with soft close
- Connectors Pre-installed, color coated metal clip, wont tarnish
- Shelves 3/4" A-Grade plywood with wood veener
- Drawer Box Solid wood 17mm (Close to 3/4" T), Drawer bottom 1/2" plywood, Drawer length 21", Dove Tail Construction, Natural Finish
- Drawer Glides Undermount, Full extension with soft closing feature
- Base Corner Support Wood corner brackets with wood I-beam construction
- Additional Information
- Return Policy
1. Return authorization number will be sent to you by email. Any returns without a Return Authorization number will not be accepted.
2. Shipping product back. All returned products must be undamaged and in original condition (not used and not installed, with all original packaging material included). Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable. Repack products for return in the original box with original packaging material. Ship the product to the warehouse address provided with your return authorization mail.
3. We are highly recommending you to insure your return shipping. All returns will be check for damages with your shipping carrier; if any damages will be found cause of transit we will reject this return delivery. In that case it is 100% customer's responsibility to file a claim with Delivery Company for the damaged goods. Conrad Kitchens will not issue any refunds and will not accept the return of goods damaged in transit and cause of the shipping carrier.
4. All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges even if purchased item was marked as "Free Delivery". Actual shipping / handling cost + 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund (Shipping / Handling invoices will be mailed to the customer upon request).