White Acrylic Kitchen
There’s a good reason white kitchen cabinets have been a favorite of homeowners for years. You can brighten up the space easily and get a perfect high-glossy look with these adorable White Acrylic kitchen cabinets. Non-toxic, clean, universal in combination with other colors and harmonious - these are the best words to describe these cabinets in use.
- 18mm solid European oak panels (40mm staves) for carcass sides, shelves, top and base: all of which are finger jointed & high pressure glued using the most technologically advanced German CNC machinery
- Innovative lacquer finish formulated to provide outstanding resistance to abrasion, wet and dry heat, spirit solutions and a wide range of household chemicals.
- Surface finish is stain resistant to household food & drink (including red wine).
- Cabinet finish approved to FIRA standard 6250:2005.
- Oak panels are supplied fully finished and sanded to 150 grit, with factory furniture 3mm neat edge profile before finishing.
- 3.5mm oak design foil covered medium density fibreboard (MDF) back panels to allow for natural contraction / expansion.
- Convenient 75mm service gap with all standard base cabinets and full height cabinets (wall cabinets and 300mm depth slimline base cabinets have a service gap of 10mm). For 450mm depth slimline base cabinets, a service gap of 40mm is provided, whereas curved and open end units are supplied without a service gap.
- The specified height of base units excludes the height of the adjustable leg (150mm as standard, adjustable from 135mm / 175mm).
- Each cabinet is supplied with a single solid oak shelf; however, additional solid wood shelves can be purchased separately if required. Each standard base cabinet is supplied pre-drilled with slots to accommodate up to five shelves.
- Supplied flat packed, with all required fittings.
- Easy assembly (15 - 60 minutes per cabinet).
- Clean with a damp cloth and warm soapy water.
- 150mm / 600mm units supplied with four adjustable legs (including plinth clips), 800mm / 1200mm units supplied with five adjustable legs (including plinth clips).
- Tails provided to support side panel of cabinet (if necessary).
- Zinc plated cabinet hanging brackets supplied with wall units (including hangers).
- Additional Information
- Return Policy
1. Return authorization number will be sent to you by email. Any returns without a Return Authorization number will not be accepted.
2. Shipping product back. All returned products must be undamaged and in original condition (not used and not installed, with all original packaging material included). Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable. Repack products for return in the original box with original packaging material. Ship the product to the warehouse address provided with your return authorization mail.
3. We are highly recommending you to insure your return shipping. All returns will be check for damages with your shipping carrier; if any damages will be found cause of transit we will reject this return delivery. In that case it is 100% customer's responsibility to file a claim with Delivery Company for the damaged goods. Conrad Kitchens will not issue any refunds and will not accept the return of goods damaged in transit and cause of the shipping carrier.
4. All returns are subject to round trip shipping charges even if purchased item was marked as "Free Delivery". Actual shipping / handling cost + 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund (Shipping / Handling invoices will be mailed to the customer upon request).